Thursday 21 June 2012

THE MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN (KDRAMA)

OK, I am hooked.....mainly by Kim Soo Hyun, whom I saw last in Dream High 1.  Cute as a button! 
This new drama is hysterical and ran for 20 episodes from 4 January t 15 March.  It was a big hit, mainly cos of Soo Hyun. 



The plot
 "Thirteen-year-old Heo Yeon Woo is chosen to become the Crown Princess of Joseon until the Dowager Queen plots against her and secretly orders her death. With the help of a powerful shaman's magic, Yeon Woo escapes with her life, but loses her memories. All believe her to be dead, including the Crown Prince Hwon, who loves her and whom she was to marry. Eight years later, Yeon Woo returns as a shaman named Wol. She has not been forgotten by those she left behind, and her fate is still intertwined with Hwon, who is now the king. She must contend with the current Queen of Joseon, the Queen's Father, and the Queen Dowager in order to reclaim her rightful place as Queen of Joseon."

thanks to Wikipaedia.

I really like love stories....you will be able to tell from my past posts.....Love Rain beig the last drama I watched......I bought the itunes album....great songs. No doubt I shall be buying the album for this new drama too. 

I have absolutely fallen in love with the Hanok.....it is such an elegant dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment