Friday 1 June 2012

TALK TO ME IN KOREAN

Talk to me in Korean is a great website dedicated to the learning of Korean through lesson plans, blogs, video, You Tube and podcasts as well as challenges to learners.  It's fun!  The teachers are amazing people who make learning a language fun and entertaining.  I have apps on my ipod and I have also downloaded lots of videos to help me learn. 

Have a go yourself.  Oh, and they regualarly hold competitions.  Prizes included in the past events have been trips to Korea and beauty products. 

I highly recommend the study materails.  I bought a set of study books (3 in all) for level 1.  They arrived in less than 2 weeks - but please remember that when you order, you do need to give a telephone number, even though you dont live in Korea.  They won't process it otherwise. 


http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/community-link-feed/

No comments:

Post a Comment